The City of Greater Geelong is seeking community feedback to inform the Barwon Heads Transport and Parking Study.
We want to hear from local residents, business owners and regular visitors about key transport, parking and pedestrian issues or opportunities relating to Council-managed roads in Barwon Heads.
Using this feedback, the Barwon Heads Transport and Parking Study will inform a plan that promotes sustainable transport, improves pedestrian and cycling accessibility, enhances safety and reviews parking conditions for the benefit of the community now, and in the future.
We are open to feedback on any transport related suggestions, some key topics may include:
- Parking options, including current parking time limits
- Access to and from school
- Speed limits
- Pedestrian and cycling networks, including crossing points
- Congestion and delays in peak periods
- Road surface types (coastal vs formal treatments)